Get Free Supportive Counselling
If you need to talk, de-stress or vent your emotions, we’ve created a safe space for you.
This service is free and completely anonymous!
Simply call the number and book a session any day of the week and in the language of your preference.
Available Monday to Sunday. Call or fill in a form to get started.
Helpline Numbers (Mon – Sun):
Women Of Worth is collaborating with professional and lay counsellors, who have volunteered their time and skills to our free supportive tele-counselling helpline.
This helpline is specially set up to offer a safe space for anyone from within India to talk and find release for pent up emotions and negative feelings, or just de-stress by talking to one of our counsellors.
These free counselling sessions are available in multiple languages and all days of the week.
- We care about children facing trauma & loss.
- We care about caregivers.
- We care about those in home isolation.
- We care about those in hospitals fighting for life.
- We care about grieving families who have lost their loved ones.
Support WOW’s COVID-19 Response Initiatives
Volunteer Partners & Collaborators
How To Cope With Stress Due To COVID-19
- Talk about your anxiety with other people you are close to. Keep in touch with loved ones and increase socialisation.
- Follow a regular routine through the day, setting aside time for work, leisure, sleep etc.
- Physical exercise.
- Mindfully engaging in leisure activities.
- Reach out for professional help when you have not been able to manage on your own. Call us!