WOW’s training programs are conducted by professional trainers to address issues relevant to both men and women within our two areas of focus; empowerment and safety. These initiatives educate people on core values and morale, encourage people to critically think and empower people to be the change they wish to see.
The training wing of WOW targets several demographics that include but are not limited to women in schools, colleges and corporate offices. As each audience is different from the other, the content is tailor-made to suit ever-changing needs and trends.
Apart from training workshops, WOW also regulary gets invited to colleges and corporates to deliver lectures and keynote addresses.
We also conduct panel discussions on various topics related to the safety of women and girls.
- Positive Student Teacher Relationships
- Woman Uninterrupted Series for Working Women
- Fearless Project Training on Child Sexual Abuse for Parents, Teachers & Students: Prevention and Recovery
- Social Media and Women’s Safety in a Digital World
- Leading Change and Fighting Inequalities
- Emotional Intelligence
- Women and Leadership
- Women and Gender Based Violence: Prevention and Recovery
- Work Life Balance
- Breaking Stereotypes
- Overcoming Skin Colour Bias